9 interviews later I found a job.
Hooray! I will be teaching 1st grade at a charter school. It's going to be a big change for me as a teacher and for our family. It's going to be a larger time commitment and overall a big change. However, we've been praying about it asking God to shut doors and open the right ones. We feel like this is right for us, but I'm scared of the change. I knew with his faithfulness we would be provided for. This is just not what I expected. I expected to be hired back by my district. Eric is really glad for this opportunity. He saw how stressed I was and just wanted something else for me. So, I start in 4 weeks finishing their summer school program, a week off and then starting the year. I was looking forward to being a stay at home mom, but we do need the paycheck. We'll have to put stay at home mom on hold for now and hope that I can do that later in life. Maybe in a few years with baby # 2.
1 comment:
Allison, I am so excited for you! (I just left you a message on fb too)! God always provides and while this may look like a little more it may allow you different opportunities! :). It may also make you less stressed which is better too. Wish you were in MI so I could give you a big hug!! So excited for you! Enjoy the time off and best wishes!
Rachel
P.S. Hopefully these kiddos don't throw up as much!! :)
Post a Comment