Friday, February 26, 2010

I Love My Sister

My sister is visiting us over Rodeo Break. I love her because she is great and for so many other reasons. Here are the top 10 right now
1o. She is crafty. She has knit Emmett a hat. is working on booties, and sewed him a hooded bath towel.
9. She let Emmett chew and slobber all over her fingers for hours.
8. She is loud and I love it.
7. She loves Emmett and has been spoiling him like crazy. She's being such a great aunt making him smile and laugh. Cuddling him and rocking him to sleep.
6.She is hilarious. She is is so silly and makes me laugh so hard I feel like I am going to wet my pants.
5. She is not boring.
4. She is blunt and honest. She tells it exactly as it is. Sometimes I don't want to hear it, but she is often telling me what I need to hear.
3. She's a good listener.
2.She is supportive and compassionate
1. She has a heart of gold. She will bend over backwards for those that she loves and is overall just beyond great.
Emmett eating Heather's fingers.
Heather and Emmett

Emmett in his new hat made for him yesterday by my sister.



No comments: