On New Year's Day Eric and I went bowling with Eric's parents and his Aunt and Uncle. Eric loves to bowl and hasn't had any one to go with since we moved. So it was really fun for him. He was disappointed that he didn't have his own ball (it was in AZ). Anyway it was a good time had by all.
Eric posing after his turn.
So, after bowling we went back to Eric's parents for pizza. His mom got out some toys for Elin to play with. She happen to get out a Sit and Spin. A classic toy from my childhood. I couldn't resist it. So I had to get on and give it a whirl. I was very surprised I fit on.
Me spinning around.
Me and Elin spinning on the Sit and Spin.
We were having a good time!
Who says you get to big for toys?
Who says you get to big for toys?
No comments:
Post a Comment