Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Vacation-Friends

So, at Christmas Eric and I were able to see a lot of friends. We both wish we would have had more time to spend with them. I still have not figured out how to post more than 5 pictures at a time. I am not the most technological. So here are some. I will probably stop posting Christmas photos now, as we are in mid-January. So enjoy the last few.
These are my college roommates. Or, at least some of them. There were 7 of us total who lived together and 4 of us were able to hang out at during our break. Claire, me, Rach, and Em with the classic wink. We look stupid.
Claire, Adam, and Josh Guerrin hanging out at the boys house.
The A Team. I miss my girls.
Allison, me, and Andrea

I miss my Howard!
Can't wait to meet new baby!

Drew, Howard, me and Heidi



2 comments:

Kristen Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Smith said...

Allison,

You can post more than 5 pictures by posting the first five, then clicking on the post pictures button again and choosing 5 more. Repeat until you have the desired number of photos uploaded. It can only upload 5 at a time, but you can post more than that on each blog entry.