Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Vaction-Lacey's Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family. A tradition for my family is that we fondue every Christmas Eve. So, we went to church, and then came back for dinner. My dad and younger brother, Scott, ended up doing most of the prep. The rest of us sat back and hung out enjoying a glass of wine. As us kids have all gotten older (21yrs.) it has turned into more of a wine dinner fondue. We really enjoy each others company. After dinner, we played a rousing game of Apples to Apples. It was a fun evening had by all. I did not include all pictures though. As some were not too flattering. I assumed some would prefer I kept them off the Internet (mom). Natasha and I still dressed up from church.
Natasha is my brother Scott's girlfriend.
Doug laughing at an Apples to Apples break.


Scott and Natasha. She makes funny faces.
We love you Tasha


Natasha and I are making kissing faces at each other.


Eric and I in front of the Christmas tree.






No comments: