Hello All-
The newest news - I got a new phone this week. For those of you who didn't know...I had a horrible phone. I bought a phone in January 2007. Two weeks after I got it, I dropped it in the snow in a parking lot while having a snowball fight. Hours later we came back and found it. It had been sitting in the snow and had been run over by a car or two. I didn't get insurance on the phone (Eric didn't think I would need it. Didn't know me to well did he?)
Since then, the front screen has been broken and my phone would only hold a charge for about 12 hours. As time has gone on, my phone has been able to hold a charge less and less. For the past few months, I have only been able to take 1 phone call before plugging it in. The past few weeks I had to be plugged in to talk to anyone, and after I got that flat and was panicked because I was afraid my phone would die...we decided it was time.
So, now I have a shiny new blue phone. It is so weird not having to plug my phone it every day. Weird. I really like it though.
Not much else new. Just working and working some more for both of us. More when something cool happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment