Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July Pictures

Here is a mini pictorial update on us.
Eric and I went hiking up a mountain and watched the sun set. It's almost as beautiful as watching it set over Lake Michigan. The pictures don't actually do it justice because in person it looks like the mountains are on fire. However hiking back down is kinda hard because it gets dark really fast.

This is me waiting for the sun to go down and catching my breathe.
We celebrated the 4th with our friends Roman and Celeste. Celeste and I teach 1st grade together. Next 4th we'll be celebrating there wedding! Yeah!!
Celeste and I were chatting before the fireworks. They were delayed 45 minutes b/c of the rain. Thankfully the rain did not deter their neighbors. They put on a lovely show.

As always more later.


1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

Good to hear from you again! I was starting to wonder what was going on! Love it...you gots shoes and you are so much like me!!!! I have like 25 pairs of flip flops...not one pair the same and yet I still buy another pair!! Morgan has my problem too (well I guess she really doesn't have the problem because she can't really say what she wants yet...but I know she wants them!!!!) Talk soon!