Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Mom Karen Lacey

As many of you know my mom passed away early last Wednesday July 22, 2009. Needless to say its been a hard week. There is nothing I can say to describe how great she was. Plus I'd probably be in tears. I'd like to say thank you to everyone. Your well wishes, prayers and presence at the visitation and/or memorial was much appreciated. If you have time here is a link to her life story page that the funeral home put together. You can sign the families guest book, write a memory, watch her video, or just read about her. http://www.lifestorynet.com/memories/50071/

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Allison, Eric & Family-
I wish I had the words to say to make the hurt go away. I can't imagine what you are going through. I continue to pray for you all and pray God will comfort you today, tomorrow and the weeks and months and years to come! If there is anything I can do please let me know...I know we are a little drive away but I'm willing to help!!!!

Rachel Bush said...

I'll be thinking of you, praying and loving you from over here.