Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More House Pictures

I told you I'd put up some more pictures of the house. It's not designer by any means but we like it . We'll upgrade with time.
Enjoy!

This is one of the extra rooms. It has our books, file cabinet, and a card table being used as a desk. It's actually a big mess right now. It is on the to-do-list to clean it up.

This is the 2nd room. It is empty right now.

This the view from our bed. You are looking into the bathroom on the left and our closet on the right.

This is our back porch.

Eric's pride and joy the lime tree. Parts of it are dead. Eric has to cut some of it off in the fall. He does have some limes on it though.


I hope some of you can come out and see it for real. We'd love visitors (Hint Hint!)

No comments: